Bel & Brio Masterclasses
Whether you would like to master the skills of making real authentic Italian pasta, or you would like to learn how to shake the most delicious cocktails, Bel & Brio offers Masterclasses for every interest. Throughout the year, we host masterclasses in cocktail making, whisky & wine tasting, pasta & gnocchi making, and experiential dinners. Sign up to our newsletter to find out when the next masterclass will take place, or book your private masterclass below. Our masterclasses are a great indoor activity idea for birthday parties, hens parties, team building activities, corporate events, bucks parties, Christmas parties, or simply because you just love Italian food so much.
8 – 10 guests
Our brilliant bartenders will teach you to make three different kinds of cocktails during this two-hour lesson, with a glass of prosecco on arrival to get your creative juices flowing and antipasti to nibble on. You’ll learn how to mix a Margarita, Martini, and Mojito
6 – 10 guests
Join wine legend Jon Osbeiston on a journey to Piedmont Italy. You will explore the main grape varieties of Piedmont pared with a selection of the best Italian cheeses. The varieties featured will include 8 wines from: Arneis, Muscato Bianco, Dolcetto, Barbera & Nebbiolo Langhe Nebbiolo, Barbaresco & Barolo)
8 – 10 guests
Cellar manager and expert in all things whisky, Daniele Merli will guide you through a tasting of four different whiskies, teaching you to identify key characteristics of each type. You will taste 4 exclusive whiskies, all paired with tasty snacks from the Bel & Brio Kitchen.
Max 10 guests
Price on request
Do you have a great idea for a masterclass but you can’t find a venue? You came to the right place. The Bel & Brio team exists only of hospitality experts each with their own specialty. From a themed Champagne dinner to a cooking classes, we’re here to help. Enquire now to find out more.
* Cooking classes are not available at the moment due to COVID19.
Not keen to leave the house? Learn all about your favourite cocktails and wines from the Bel & Brio team through our online masterclasses! Wine legend Jon Osbeiston will take you all over the world to tell you all about his personal favourite wines, while the Bel & Brio Boys shake up the most delicious cocktails for you.
- Wine Wednesday– CAMP VIEJO ROSE CRISP & ELEGANT 2018 – Campo Viejo is an old friend of Bel & Brio. After an amazing promotion when they won the award for Best Winery of Spain…
- Wine Wednesday– CASALI DEL BARONA BARBERA 150+1 2018′ – This week’s Wine of the Week has an interesting story. The name includes 150 + 1. Plus one what?
- Wine Wednesday– 2018 DOMAINE OUDIN CHABLIS 1er CRU ‘VAUCOUPINS’ – Oui Oui, we’re going to Chablis! This week for our Cellar pick of the week, we’re…
- Cocktail Masterclass– FRENCH CONNECTION – Make your own French Connection Sour in 60 seconds! INGREDIENTS: – 25 ml of Disaronno– 50 ml of Cognac – Orange … Continued
- Wine Wednesday– TENUTA DI NOZZOLA CHIANTI CLASSICO DOCG 2018 – Generous aromas of macerated cherries and mature fresh fruit. Ample, full and assertive on the palate with … Continued
- Cocktail Masterclass– DIS-A-TINI – Make your own Dis-a-tini in 60 seconds! INGREDIENTS: – 10ml Disaronno– 50ml premium vodka– 10ml dry vermouth RECIPE: Pour vodka and cognac … Continued
- Wine Wednesday– TYRRELL’S VAT 47 HUNTER CHARDONNAY 2013 – After a few weeks of visiting Europe, let’s stay a bit closer to home for this Wine … Continued
- Cocktail Masterclass– THE GODFATHER – Make your The Godfather in 60 seconds! INGREDIENTS: – 25 ml Disaronno– 50 ml whisky – Orange twist RECIPE: Pour Disaronno … Continued
- Wine Wednesday– DOMAINE ARLAUD CHARMES CHAMBERTIN GRAND CRU 2017 – Let’s see if you paid attention a few weeks ago when we visited Bourgogne to discover … Continued
- Cocktail Masterclass– DISARONNO SOUR – Make your own Disaronno Sour in 60 seconds! INGREDIENTS: – 50 ml of Disaronno.– 25 ml of fresh lemon juice.– 5 … Continued
- Wine Wednesday– G.H. MUMM CHAMPAGNE BRUT CORDON ROUGE – With Melbourne Cup around the corner, we decided to highlight one of the most famous Champagnes in … Continued
- Cocktail Masterclass– THE ITALIAN LADY – Make your own Italian Lady in 60 seconds! INGREDIENTS: – 25 ml Disaronno– 10 ml Vermouth– Prosecco – Orange twist RECIPE: … Continued
- Wine Wednesday– 2015 ROBERTO VOERZIO BARBERA D’ALBA ‘IL CERRETO’ – We’re staying in Piedmont (Piemonte) this week for the Cellar Pick of the Week. This week … Continued
- Cocktail Masterclass– JAMAICAN THE ITALIAN KRAZY – Make your own Jamaican The Italian Krazy in 60 seconds! INGREDIENTS: – 35ml Disaronno– 25ml fresh lemon juice– 50ml … Continued
- Wine Wednesday– 2012 VASSE FELIX HEYTESBURY CHARDONNAY – Remember that time when you could just go to WA for the weekend on a wine trip. Me neither…
- Wine Wednesday– 2016 DOMAINE PIERRE USSEGLIO & FILS CHATEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE – Chateauneufduwhatnow? Du Pape! Aka The Pope. Chances are the name sounds familiar, but did you know …